This page is for owners to register their bikes for the 2021 All Bike Classic.
- Early registration is encouraged as signs for each bike will be printed and displayed on supplied stands with information selected from the registration form.
- One bike per registration entry
- Registration facilities will be available at the venue on Saturday morning.
- Personal details will not be made public
Display of Bikes
- Bikes will be displayed indoors at 59 Hanson Road.
- The bikes are displayed at the owners risk and it is recommended that your bikes are insured.
- Fuel volume should be minimised to reduce the fire risk
- Any bike leaking fuel or oil may be refused entry. We realise that older bikes routinely leak oil so a means of containing drips is required.
- Stands shall not be deployed on the wooden floor. Please bring along some ply to protect the floor. HMCCQ will have limited quantities of floor protection if you forget.
- The show will be open to the public from 9AM until 10PM on Easter Saturday and 9AM to 3PM on Easter Sunday.
- The venue will be open on Good Friday and it is encouraged that you set up your bike then.
- Bikes can be removed after 3PM on Sunday and the venue will be open on Monday.
- Contact the organisers if special times need to be accommodated.
- The venue is secured after hours
Notes on General Categories
- Restored bikes have been returned to original, as manufactured.
- Unrestored bikes have been allowed to age due to storage or use. They will be close to original manufacture with minor modifications (eg exhausts etc)
- Barn finds are bikes that have been neglected and left in storage. Restoration is possibly planned.
- Custom/ Modified bikes have been changed substantially from manufacture.
- Project bikes are partially restored with work on-going. Restoration process is of interest. Before and after photographs would be good.
- Competition bikes can be road racing, drag racing, motocross, enduro, trials etc. They should be as raced, crash damage, paint missing and dirt welcome.
- All classes could be road or dirt bikes.
- Memorabilia, trophies and stories very welcome, particularly with historical context.